This qualification is aimed at individuals who are currently working in marketing, market research or public relations roles who are looking to upskill for career progression.
This qualification is suitable for motivated individuals who have a strong interest in the marketing sector and a ‘can do’ attitude. They should have a keen eye for design, an understanding of digital and communications technology and have confident communication skills as they may often be in contact with customers.
- Attendance at assessment and workshop sessions* held at Wrexham itec
- Time and support to collect evidence in the workplace
- Workplace visits with your Learning and Development Practitioner, during which time you may need to be released from work duties
*All visits and sessions will be held on mutually agreed dates
- Level 2 Certificate in Marketing
- Level 2 Technical Certificate in Principles of Marketing
- Essential Skills Wales Level 1 Communication
- Essential Skills Wales Level 1 Application of Number
- Essential Skills Wales Level 1 ICT
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities Workbook
- Marketing assistant
- Events management assistant
- Marketing Level 3